If you are a parent or carer, we hope you will find the many web links below useful.
- Parent Pay
- Parent View
- Norfolk SEND Partnership The perfect website if have a child or children with SEN/disabilities OR for families who may want information, support and advice about your child's needs
- Action for Children Action for Children supports and speaks for the UK's most vulnerable and neglected children and young people.
- Department for Education Articles and advice for children and young people.
- Think You Know Great advice to keep children safe whilst using the internet.
- CEOP News and articles surrounding internet safety.
- Access - Supporting Migrants in East Anglia
- School Nursing Services - Children and Young Peoples Health Services - Norfolk
If you shop online, you can raise FREE donations for West Norfolk Academies Trust which will benefit all our schools and students.
easyfundraising® is the UK’s biggest charity shopping fundraising site which is simple and free to use, with nearly 4, 000 shops and on line retailers to choose from which include big names like Argos, Amazon, Ebay, Marks and Spencer and Sainsburys.
All you need to do is click the easyfundraising link below which will take you direct to our support page, sign up and start shopping!! The retailer will then make a small donation to say thank you.
Please sign up and support us