Langley Multi-Sport Summer Camp at Taverham Hall
Taverham Hall have an exciting multi-sports camp taking place at Taverham Hall in August 2016 run by Langley School in association with Playwright Coaching.
The week will feature:
- Specialist inclusive sport coaching in a 100 acre woodland park
- Hockey, Kwik Cricket, Tennis, Badminton, Swimming and Water Sports
- Other activities include Swedish Longball, Table Tennis and Dodgeball Tournament
- Prizes and Fun competitions throughout the week
- Finishing with a presentation BBQ in the grounds of Taverham Hall Estate
This is a 5 Day Summer Camp (Monday - Friday) from 1st August - 5th August 2016 for boys and girls aged 6-16 with a 1:6 coach to student ratio. All abilities welcome. All coaches are DBS checked.
We would be most grateful if you could pass on the details of this exiting summer camp to your parents. Please find attached a registration form and information leaflet.
Further details can be obtained by contacting Ben Wright. E: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 07736 551 569
For a leaflet containing further details and an application form then please click on the attachments below.